Module 10 (M10) - Rules & Regulations for REIT Management, with Product Knowledge & Analysis
The Module 10 Exam applies all persons who wish to conduct REIT management in Singapore.
- Introduction to Singapore Real Estate Investment Trusts (S-REITS)
- Introduction to the Property Market
- Property Valuation Considerations
- REIT Management
- Financing in REITs
- Pricing and Investing in S-REITs
- Key Ratios and Performance Measures
- Due Diligence on Property
- Legal Framework of S-REITs
- Regulatory Requirements relating to Offers of Units in S-REITs
- Conduct of Business
- Continuing Listing Obligations
- Difference between Real Estate Investment Trusts and Business Trusts
- Market Conduct
- Prevention of Financial Crimes?
About the Exam
- 100 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Passing score: 75%
- Fee: $290 for Non-Members ($40 off if Corporate Members). Additional $40 off if it is not the first attempt.
There are no exemptions for M10 as it is a Rules & Regulations examinations.
- 380 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 7 Hrs of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or above - Infinite practice questions involving math formulas via patent-pending Mathathon, offered in Elite package or above
A recommended study time of 29 Hrs is recommended to prepare for this exam.
Up to Date, Latest Edition
CMFAS Academy has always been the first in the industry to update its material and content to align to any change or update in the official exam syllabus.
Certificate of Completion
Obtain proof of your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam. Available upon request if you clear at least 90% of the practice questions.
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websies of IBF or SCI College.