Module 10 (M10) - Rules & Regulations for REIT Management, with Product Knowledge & Analysis
The Module 10 Exam applies all persons who wish to conduct REIT management in Singapore.
- Introduction to Singapore Real Estate Investment Trusts (S-REITS)
- Introduction to the Property Market
- Property Valuation Considerations
- REIT Management
- Financing in REITs
- Pricing and Investing in S-REITs
- Key Ratios and Performance Measures
- Due Diligence on Property
- Legal Framework of S-REITs
- Regulatory Requirements relating to Offers of Units in S-REITs
- Conduct of Business
- Continuing Listing Obligations
- Differences between Real Estate Investment Trusts and Business Trusts
- Market Conduct
- Prevention of Financial Crimes
About the Exam
- 100 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Passing score: 75%
- Fee: $290 for Non-Members ($40 off if Corporate Members). Additional $40 off if it is not the first attempt.
There are no exemptions for M10 as it is a Rules & Regulations examinations.
Since 2019, all IBF exams will come with Multiple-Response questions. They are questions which require you to choose more than one option (with a hint what's the maximum you should choose) in order to score correctly. This means there will no longer be 4 fixed combinations for you to choose (e.g. "I & II only", "II, III, IV"). Click here to read IBF's exam FAQ.
- 380 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 7 Hrs of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or higher - Infinite practice questions involving math formulas via patent-pending Mathathon, offered in Elite package or higher
A recommended study time of 29 Hrs is recommended to prepare for this exam.
Up to Date, Latest Edition
CMFAS Academy has always been the first in the industry to update its material and content to align to any change or update in the official exam syllabus. We are so confident with our content that we offer the Pass Guarantee.
Exam Prerequisites / Resitting
There is no prerequisite to take this exam. You may also retake it immediately and with no restriction as to the number of times you take it before you pass.
Certificate of Completion
Obtain a Certificate of Completion for your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam! This is especially useful when you need to convince potential employers of your readiness for the job.
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).