- The Capital Markets Industry in Singapore and Participants in the Capital Markets
- Licensing and Business Operations
- Market Conduct
- The Trading System & Infrastructure
- Central Provident Fund Investment Scheme (CPFIS)
- Prevention of Financial Crimes
About the Exam
- 100 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Passing score: 75%
- Fee: $170 for Non-Members ($20 off if Corporate Members). Additional $20 off if it is not the first attempt.
There are no exemptions for M1A because it is a Rules & Regulations examination.
- 406 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 5 Hrs of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or higher
A recommended study time of 26 Hrs is recommended to prepare for this exam.
Up to Date, Latest Edition
CMFAS Academy has always been the first in the industry to update its material and content to align to any change or update in the official exam syllabus.
Certificate of Completion
Get a Certificate of Completion for your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam! This is especially useful when you need to convince potential employers of your readiness for the job.
For full pricing information, click here: Pricing
How to Sign Up for Learning
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Official Study Guide and Booking of Exam Date
CMFAS Academy is a private institution offering online e-learning programs to help candidates pass the exams. The official administrator of the exams are Institute of Banking & Finance (IBF) and Singapore College of Insurance.
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websies of IBF or SCI College.To Top