Module 3 (M3) - Rules & Regulations for Fund Management<
The Module 3 Exam applies all persons who wish to conduct fund management in Singapore.
- The Capital Markets and Fund Management Industry in Singapore
- Fund Mangement Regulations and Guidelines
- Regulatory Requirements for Licensing
- Regulatory Requirements for Conduct of Business
- Regulatory Requirements for Market Conduct
- Code on Collective Investment Schemes
- Central Provident Fund Investment Scheme (CPFIS)
- Guidelines on Product Highlights Sheet
- Prevention of Money Laundering
About the Exam
- 100 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Passing score: 75%
- Fee: $200 for Non-Members ($20 off if Corporate Members). Additional $20 off if it is not the first attempt.
There are no exemptions for M3 because it is a Rules & Regulations examination.
Relevant ProductsRelevant Products
- 396 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 6 Hrs of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or above
A recommended study time of 26 Hrs is recommended to prepare for this exam.
Up to Date, Latest Edition
CMFAS Academy has always been the first in the industry to update its material and content to align to any change or update in the official exam syllabus.
Certificate of Completion
Obtain proof of your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam. Available upon request if you clear at least 90% of the practice questions.
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websies of IBF or SCI College.