Module 5 (M5) - Rules And Regulations For Financial Advisory Services
The Module 5 Exam applies all persons who wish to provide any of the following financial advisory services:
- Advise on securities and / or futures;
- Advise on and / or arrange life insurance (whether or not include investment-linked policies);
- Advise on and / or market of collective investment schemes.
Exam Syllabus (5th Edition)
- The Regulatory Bodies and Associations
- Financial Advisers Act And Financial Advisers Regulations - Financial Advisers And Representatives
- Financial Advisers Act And Financial Advisers Regulations - Conduct of Business, Powers Of Authority And Offence
- MAS FAA Notices
- Prevention Of Money Laundering And Countering The Financing Of Terrorism - Financial Advisers
- MAS Guidelines
- Revised Code On Collective Investment Schemes
- Central Provident Fund (CPF)
- Needs Analysis
About the Exam
- 100 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Passing score: 75%
- Fee: $85.60 to $146.59, depending on member status, timing of exam and first/subsequent attempt
There are no exemptions for M5 because it is a Rules & Regulations examination.
- 901 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 14 hours of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or above
Certificate of Completion
Obtain proof of your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam. Available upon request if you clear at least 90% of the practice questions.
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websies of IBF or SCI College.