Module 5 (M5) - Rules And Regulations For Financial Advisory Services
The Module 5 Exam applies all persons who wish to provide any of the following financial advisory services:
- Advise on securities and / or futures;
- Advise on and / or arrange life insurance (whether or not include investment-linked policies);
- Advise on and / or market of collective investment schemes.
Exam Syllabus (5th Edition)
- The Regulatory Bodies and Associations
- Financial Advisers Act And Financial Advisers Regulations - Financial Advisers And Representatives
- Financial Advisers Act And Financial Advisers Regulations - Conduct of Business, Powers Of Authority And Offence
- Notices and Circulars of MAS and FAA
- Prevention Of Money Laundering And Countering The Financing Of Terrorism - Financial Advisers
- MAS Guidelines
- Revised Code On Collective Investment Schemes
- Central Provident Fund (CPF)
- Needs Analysis
About the Exam
- 100 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Passing score: 75%
- Fee: $85.60 to $146.59, depending on member status, timing of exam and first/subsequent attempt
There are no exemptions for M5 because it is a Rules & Regulations examination.
- 1076 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all Plans
- 14 Hrs of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Silver Plan or higher - Infinite practice questions involving math formulas via patent-pending Mathathon, offered in Gold Plan or higher
A recommended study time of 71 Hrs is recommended to prepare for this exam.
Up to Date, Latest Edition
CMFAS Academy has always been the first in the industry to update its material and content to align to any change or update in the official exam syllabus. We are so confident with our content that we offer the Pass Guarantee.
Exam Prerequisites / Resitting
There is no prerequisite to take this exam. You may also retake it immediately and with no restriction as to the number of times you take it before you pass.
Certificate of Completion
Obtain a Certificate of Completion for your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam! This is especially useful when you need to convince potential employers of your readiness for the job.
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired plan(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
We strive to provide the most up to date information about the exams administered by third parties. However, the information published here might at certain point of time be out of date and I ask for your kind understanding. To confirm the most accurate and precise information, please check with the relevant organization or authorities.