At CMFAS Academy, we are so confident in our products that we offer you the Pass Guarantee. All candidates who have subscribed to the Silver Plan or higher (previously known as Success Package) are automatically covered. No prior application is required. Pass Guarantee does not apply during extensions that were given with compliments.
3 Conditions for Pass Guarantee
1. You must use all the products available in your plan i.e. Practice Questions, E-Learning, Mathathon* (*if applicable)
2. Clear at least 90% of the practice questions
To "clear" a question means to have answered it correctly at least once. In other words, the number of questions that you have never gotten correctly before must be lower than 10%.
3. Acts in good faith and be Fit and Proper
Your claim could be denied if:
- You have clicked through the practice questions blindly in quick succession in a bid to meet the Pass Guarantee conditions without truly learning.
- You failed the exam due to being late, denied entry, or no show.
- You have used the wrong or outdated study guide / textbook to prepare for the exam.
- You have taken the exam having done no revision or any learning activity in your account within the past 24 hours from your exam.
- You filed a claim longer than 3 months from the date of your failed attempt.
- You used poor quality external materials (e.g. mock questions in PDF files).
- You have violated our T&C or EULA (e.g. account sharing, massive copying of content).
- Your plan was one that was given to you on goodwill, upgraded/extended from one, or was extended on goodwill.
What should I do if I meet the conditions but fail the exam?
In such an unfortunate event, please submit the claim form here. We will reimburse you the re-test fee (capped at $200), or you can opt to upgrade to Diamond Plan without any top-up.
In the very unlikely event that you were to fail again, you'll end up getting back 100% of what you paid for the main plan.
John bought the Gold Plan price for $399.
He fails the exam despite having satisfied all the conditions. He pays the re-test fee of $215 before filing the claim, and receives ths reimbursement of $200 (capped).
John unfortunately fails the second time. He will receive the balance remaining, which is $399 - $200 = $199.
Jane bought the Diamond Plan for $1000.
She failed the exam despite having satisfied all the conditions. She paid the re-test fee of $150 and was reimbursed in full.
Jane unfortunately fails the second time. She will receive the balance remaining, which is $1000 - $150 = $850.
Jenny bought the Silver Plan for $299.
She failed the exam despite having satisfied all the conditions. She paid the re-test fee of $120 and opted to upgrade to Diamond Plan instead of receiving the reimbursement.
Jane unfortunately fails the second time. She will receive a full refund of the main plan ($299).