The CAMS Singapore AML Regime Examination focuses on Singapore MAS Notice 626 and Associated Singapore AML Regulations, as well as AML-related industry guidelines from the Association of Banks in Singapore.
The objective of the exam is to assess the candidate's understanding of Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Key Acronyms
- Regulatory and Supervisory Framework
- Anti-Money Launder and Countering the Financing of Terrorism
- Risk Assessment
- Customer Due Diligence
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Suspicious Transaction Reporting
- Wire Transfers and Correspondent Banking
- Internal Policies and Procedures
- Application Assessment (Case Studies)
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websies of IBF or SCI College.