The CAMS Singapore AML Regime Examination focuses on Singapore MAS Notice 626 and Associated Singapore AML Regulations, as well as AML-related industry guidelines from the Association of Banks in Singapore.
The objective of the exam is to assess the candidate's understanding of Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Key Acronyms
- Regulatory and Supervisory Framework
- Anti-Money Launder and Countering the Financing of Terrorism
- Risk Assessment
- Customer Due Diligence
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Suspicious Transaction Reporting
- Wire Transfers and Correspondent Banking
- Internal Policies and Procedures
- Application Assessment (Case Studies)
- 370 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 2 Hrs of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or higher
A recommended study time of 21 Hrs is recommended to prepare for this exam.
Up to Date, Latest Edition
CMFAS Academy has always been the first in the industry to update its material and content to align to any change or update in the official exam syllabus. We are so confident with our content that we offer the Pass Guarantee.
Exam Prerequisites / Resitting
There is no prerequisite to take this exam. You may also retake it immediately and with no restriction as to the number of times you take it before you pass.
Certificate of Completion
Obtain a Certificate of Completion for your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam! This is especially useful when you need to convince potential employers of your readiness for the job.
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).