Client Advisor Competency Standards (CACS) Paper 2 - Industry & Product Knowledge
The CACS Series is for persons who wish to work in the Wealth or Private Banking industry.
New Syllabus (commenced 1 Feb 2019)
- Portfolio Management Process
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Foreign Exchange Analysis
- Fixed Income Analysis and Strategies
- Equity Analysis and Strategies
- Funds Solutions
- Alternative Investments
- Structured Products
- Credit and Leverage
About the Exam
- 80 MCQs (computer-based)
- Including about 40% questions involving calculations
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Passing score: 70%
- Exam Fee: $330/$400 (Member/Non-Member) $20 off if subsequent attempt.
From 1 January 2019, CFA Charterholders are exempted from CACS Paper 2. Covered Persons will still need to pass CACS Paper 1 to be deemed to have completed the CACS Assessment.
Since 2019, all IBF exams will come with Multiple-Response questions. They are questions which require you to choose more than one option (with a hint what's the maximum you should choose) in order to score correctly. This means there will no longer be 4 fixed combinations for you to choose (e.g. "I & II only", "II, III, IV"). Click here to read IBF's exam FAQ.
- 831 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 6 Hrs of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or higher - Infinite practice questions involving math formulas via patent-pending Mathathon, offered in Elite package or higher
A recommended study time of 51 Hrs is recommended to prepare for this exam.
Up to Date, Latest Edition
CMFAS Academy has always been the first in the industry to update its material and content to align to any change or update in the official exam syllabus. We are so confident with our content that we offer the Pass Guarantee.
Exam Prerequisites / Resitting
There is no prerequisite to take this exam. You may also retake it immediately and with no restriction as to the number of times you take it before you pass.
Certificate of Completion
Obtain a Certificate of Completion for your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam! This is especially useful when you need to convince potential employers of your readiness for the job.
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).