The Module 8 Exam applies to all persons who wish to provide financial advice on and / or market collective investment schemes are required to pass this Module 8, together with Module 5 - Rules And Regulations For Financial Advisory Services, in compliance with the requirements as laid down by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Types Of Investment Assets
- Financial Markets
- Risk and Return
- Time Value Of Money
- Considerations For Investments
- Unit Trusts
- Fund Products
About the Exam
- 50 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 1 hours
- Passing score: 70%
- Fee: $85.60 to $146.59, depending on member status, timing of exam and first/subsequent attempt
For a list of approved exemptions, please refer directly to MAS Website at http://www.mas.gov.sg under MAS Notice No. FAA-N13: Notice on Minimum Entry and Examination Requirements for Representatives of Licensed Financial Advisers and Exempt Financial Advisers.
- 559 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 3 Hrs of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or above - Infinite practice questions involving math formulas via patent-pending Mathathon, offered in Elite package or above
A recommended study time of 34 Hrs is recommended to prepare for this exam.
Up to Date, Latest Edition
CMFAS Academy has always been the first in the industry to update its material and content to align to any change or update in the official exam syllabus.
Certificate of Completion
Obtain proof of your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam. Available upon request if you clear at least 90% of the practice questions.
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websies of IBF or SCI College.