Module 8A (M8A) - Collective Investment Schemes II
The Module 8A Exam is for new and existing representatives of financial advisers who need to comply with MAS requirement to possess the requisite knowledge to advise or sell Collective Investment Schemes.
Exam Syllabus (2nd Edition)
- Introduction To Structured Products
- Risk Considerations Of Structured Products
- Understanding Derivatives
- Introduction to Structured Funds
- Elaboration of Structured Funds
- Examples Of Structured Funds
About the Exam
- 50 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 1 hours
- Passing score: 70%
- Fee: $85.60 to $146.59, depending on member status, timing of exam and first/subsequent attempt
For a list of approved exemptions, please refer directly to MAS Website at http://www.mas.gov.sg under MAS Notice No. FAA-N13: Notice on Minimum Entry and Examination Requirements for Representatives of Licensed Financial Advisers and Exempt Financial Advisers.
- 439 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 3 Hrs of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or higher - Infinite practice questions involving math formulas via patent-pending Mathathon, offered in Elite package or higher
A recommended study time of 28 Hrs is recommended to prepare for this exam.
Up to Date, Latest Edition
CMFAS Academy has always been the first in the industry to update its material and content to align to any change or update in the official exam syllabus.
Certificate of Completion
Get a Certificate of Completion for your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam! This is especially useful when you need to convince potential employers of your readiness for the job.
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websies of IBF or SCI College.