The Module 9 Exam applies all persons who wish to provide advice on and / or arrange life insurance policies (whether or not including investment-linked policies) are required to pass this module, together with the module M5 on Rules And Regulations For Financial Advisory Services, in compliance with the requirements as laid down by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
-Risk And Life Insurance
- Setting Life Insurance Premium
- Classification Of Life Insurance Products
- Traditional Life Insurance Products
- Riders (Or Supplementary Benefits)
- Participating Life Insurance Policies
- Investment-linked Life Insurance Policies (ILPS): Types, Features, Benefits And Risks
- Investment-linked Sub-Funds
- Investment-linked Life Insurance Products: Computational Aspects
- Application And Underwriting
- Policy Services
- Life Insurance Claims
- The Insurance Contract
- Law Of Agency
- Income Tax And Life Insurance
- Insurance Nomination, Wills And Trusts
About the Exam
- 100 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Passing score: 70%
- Fee: $85.60 to $146.59, depending on member status, timing of exam and first/subsequent attempt
For a list of approved exemptions, please refer directly to MAS Website at http://www.mas.gov.sg under MAS Notice No. FAA-N13: Notice on Minimum Entry and Examination Requirements for Representatives for Financial Advisers and Exempt Financial Advisers.
- 804 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 3 hours of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or above
- Infinite practice questions involving math formulas via patent-pending Mathathon, offered in Elite package or above
Certificate of Completion
Obtain proof of your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam. Available upon request if you clear at least 90% of the practice questions.
For full pricing information, click here: Pricing
How to Sign Up for Learning
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Official Study Guide and Booking of Exam Date
CMFAS Academy is a private institution offering online e-learning programs to help candidates pass the exams. The official administrator of the exams are Institute of Banking & Finance (IBF) and Singapore College of Insurance.
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websies of IBF or SCI College.