Obtain a Certificate of Completion for your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam! This is especially useful when you need to convince potential employers of your readiness for the job.
For full pricing information, click here: Pricing
How to start preparing for this Exam:
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Official Study Guide and Booking of Exam Date
CMFAS Academy is a private institution offering online e-learning programs to help candidates pass the exams. The official administrator of the exams are Institute of Banking & Finance (IBF) and Singapore College of Insurance.
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websites of IBF or SCI.
For more info on the exams, please read up this article: Everything About CMFAS/CACS/FMRP Exams
Exemption for Module 6A, 8A, 9A
A specific representative who possesses any of the following qualifications, is not required to pass Module 6A, 8A and 9A:
1. Degree or higher qualification in finance, financial engineering or computational finance;
2. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) by the CFA Institute, USA; (exempted from Module 6, 8 etc too)
For the most up to date list of exemptions, please click "View Notice" on this official page here and look for paragraph 18C. To Top