The HI Exam applies all life and general insurance intermediaries and company staff members who are involved in advising and / or selling any Health Insurance products.
Exam Syllabus (7th Edition)
- Overview Of Healthcare Environment In Singapore
- Medical Expense Insurance
- Group Medical Expense Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Critial Illness Insurance (new)
- Other Types Of Health Insurance
- Managed Healthcare
- Healthcare Financing
- Common Policy Provisions
- Health Insurance Pricing
- Health Insurance Underwriting
- Notice No: MAS 120 - Disclosure And Advisory Process Requirements For Accident And Health Insurance Products
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Case Studies
About the Exam
- 50 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 75 mins
- Passing score: 70%
- Fee: $85.60 to $146.59, depending on member status, timing of exam and first/subsequent attempt
For a list of approved exemptions, please refer to SCI website
- 729 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 3.5 Hrs of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or higher - Infinite practice questions involving math formulas via patent-pending Mathathon, offered in Elite package or higher
A recommended study time of 43 Hrs is recommended to prepare for this exam.
Up to Date, Latest Edition
CMFAS Academy has always been the first in the industry to update its material and content to align to any change or update in the official exam syllabus.
Certificate of Completion
Obtain proof of your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam. Available upon request if you clear at least 90% of the practice questions.
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websies of IBF or SCI College.