New Syllabus (commencing 1 Feb 2019)
- Overview of Wealth Management
- Private Banking Code of Conduct
- Client On Boarding Process
- Client Relationship Management
- Wealth Transfers and Succession Planning
On the New Exam: In short, it's getting tougher. Although there are lesser pages in the study guide (16% less), more emphasis will be placed on applying the knowledge and skills taught. All new IBF exams will come with Multiple-Response questions, which means that instead of choosing one of the correct combinations (e.g. "I & II only"), you will need to tick 2 or more of the 4 checkboxes correctly to score the mark. So, no more using of "rule out" strategy when tackling such questions. Click here for IBF's EXAM FAQ.
About the Exam
- 80 MCQs (computer-based)
- Duration: 1.5 hours (2 hours for new syllabus)
- Passing score: 75%
- Current Fee: $300/$350 (Member/Non-Member) $75 off for subsequent attempt.
- Fee for New Syllabus: $330/$400 (Member/Non-Member) $20 off for subsequent attempt.
There is no excemption for CACS Paper 1.
- 390 unique practice (mock exam) questions in all packages
- 3 hours of E-Learning tutorial video content offered in Success package or above
Certificate of Completion
Obtain proof of your learning efforts, even before you pass the exam. Available upon request if you clear at least 90% of the practice questions.
For full pricing information, click here: Pricing
How to Sign Up for Learning
1. Registering an account by itself is FREE. It can be done either by using your Facebook account, Google account, or completing a sign up form using your e-mail address. A free member may get free trials to our content and access to free resources.
2. After logging in to your account, click on "Subscribe".
3. Choose the exams you need to clear, pick the desired package(s) for each exam.
4. Pick the desired payment method. You will only be billed one time (non-recurring).
Official Study Guide and Booking of Exam Date
CMFAS.com.sg is a private institution offering online e-learning programs to help candidates pass the exams. The official administrator of the exams are Institute of Banking & Finance (IBF) and Singapore College of Insurance.
Candidates who are unsure which exam to take should check with the compliance department of the company. To book for the exam, please register online through the official websies of IBF or SCI College.To Top